News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Would universities call parents in a mental health crisis?
Bereaved parents call for universities to contact students' families to reduce risk of suicides.
- Priti Patel: Facebook encryption plan ‘must not hamper child protection’
The Home Secretary will deliver a speech critical of Facebook's privacy plan for its apps.
- Big Ask: Children in England asked their hopes for post-Covid future
Millions of children in England will be surveyed in an attempt to tackle "generational problems".
- Covid: Students call for day of action over fees
The Write Off Right Now campaign says charging full fees for a year of remote learning is unfair.
- Covid: Colleges face losing tens of millions of pounds
The Association of Colleges has told the education secretary that funding cuts threaten adult educat…