Information from CEOP and the Parent Zone
- WhatsApp: a guide for parents and carers
Teenagers love WhatsApp – as do a lot of parents. Here's what parents need to know about it
- 9 ways the internet can be good for your children
We hear a lot about the negative effects on children of using the internet but it can also be a po…
- Skin gambling: what parents should know
When you hear the word ‘gambling’ the first image that comes into your head is probably a lottery…
- What if you’re worried about your child’s mental health?
Video: Claire Usiskin from YoungMinds talks about warning signs parents should look for and how yo…
- Get Parent Info FREE on your school website
SCHOOLS! Here's how to get Parent Info's expert information and advice on your own website for fre…
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Teens in care in Birmingham 'without food or bedding'
Two teenagers tell BBC Newsnight about their experiences of living in semi-supported accommodation.
- Student forced to turn to food bank by loan delay
A second year Bristol undergraduate says a student loan administration error left him penniless.
- Student poverty: French march in protest after suicide bid
A student who set himself on fire on Friday blamed his severe financial difficulties on government.
- Children 'become less active during primary years'
Between the ages of six and 11, children became 17 minutes less active per week every year - study.
- Labour promises free jobs retraining for adults
Labour pledges a £3bn increase in adult education investment to update skills for work.