Information from CEOP and the Parent Zone
- WhatsApp: a guide for parents and carers
Teenagers love WhatsApp – as do a lot of parents. Here's what parents need to know about it
- Screen time: why you shouldn’t worry
We hear constantly that screen time is a problem. But is screen time really that bad for you? Oxfo…
- Why you should talk openly with children about sex and relationships
It’s hard to keep pace with our children’s digital lives. But there is something you can do that w…
- Helping your child make choices for their future post-16
Today in the UK, everyone has to stay in education or training until they're 18. Here's what paren…
- Bullying: a parent's guide
Scotland's anti-bullying service, Respect Me, offers parents advice on how to help children caught…
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- Students hit by 14-day university lecturers strike
Students facing disruption as union members in 74 universities begin 14 days of strike action.
- Call to scrap 'elitist' Oxford application fee
Oxford University faces accusations of unfairness over the cost of applying for courses.
- TikTok 'family safety mode' gives parents some app control
A new mode links parents' TikTok accounts to their child's, and gives control over some features.
- Six charged over Cambridge Uni climate protests
The charges relate to protests at Trinity College, Cambridge, and a research building in the city.
- University of Ghana lecturers suspended after 'sex-for-grades' exposé
Undercover filming showed the Ghanaian academics breaching university policies on sexual harassment.