News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- GCSEs and A-levels: Are pupils ready to take exams once more?
As the first exams since 2019 begin, four students reflect on learning in the time of coronavirus.
- Natasha Abrahart suicide: University discriminated against student
A judge rules the University of Bristol failed to make adjustments for her social anxiety disorder.
- Women awarded damages over Japan exam discrimination
Juntendo University in Tokyo set stricter requirements for female medical students in entrance exams…
- Natasha Abrahart suicide: Parents call for universities to change
The family of Natasha Abrahart is taking civil action against the University of Bristol.
- Girls see physics as for white men only, MPs told
"If you are black or a woman, you don't see yourself fitting in," a leading female physicist says.