Information from CEOP and the Parent Zone
- The GCSE grading system explained
A parent's guide to GCSE grades.
- What does it meme?
Are you confused about memes, or unsure what a meme even is? You’re not the only one. Don’t worry:…
- Screen time: why you shouldn’t worry
We hear constantly that screen time is a problem. But is screen time really that bad for you? Oxfo…
- Parents are from earth, teens are from a galaxy far, far away
Your biddable child has turned into a temperamental teen. It’s easy to feel they might as well be…
- How do I know if social media posts are sponsored?
Dr. Eva A. van Reijmersdal and Dr. Esther Rozendaal share their insight on how to spot paid-for so…
News and features from BBC News - Education and Family
- London council's special needs inquiry caused by 'systemic failures'
The cases of all children with suspected special educational needs in Richmond are going to be revie…
- Social media data needed for 'harm' research, say doctors
Understanding usage by children is key to studying potential harms and benefits, psychiatrists say.
- 'Grade inflation' in top degree grades stopping
The sharp rise in first class degrees from universities has stalled after pressure from ministers.
- Pre-teen girls 'tricked into sex acts on webcams'
Tens of thousands of 11- to 13-year-olds are being tricked into performing sex acts, data suggests.
- Estranged students: 'The system assumes your parents will help'
Law student Blair Anderson's relationship with his parents broke down but he struggled to access ext…