New entrants September 2021
In November we held 2 Zoom meetings to enable prospective parents to meet Mrs Cole (Headteacher) and Miss Smith and Mrs Stimson our Reception class teachers.
If you were unable to attend one of these meetings, Mrs Cole is happy to have a phone consultation with parents.
If you would like to arrange a phone call please contact the school office on 01376 561328 or email email@example.com
Please see the virtual school tour and video presentations on this page .
We will continue to update this page as more information becomes available.
We hope to be able to welcome you in school as soon as it safe.
What date do you apply for primary school 2020?
From 9 November 2020 you can apply online for your child's primary (Reception) school place.
You must submit an application by the national closing date of 15 January 2021
- My daughter loves St Peter's and I can see why. The teachers are caring and fun, there is always something to explore in the school grounds and the learning is varied and interesting.
- We are so impressed with the school, management, teachers and supporting staff that have worked so hard introducing our son into the educational system. He is always so happy to go to school, and is treated as an individual which shows that you really care about each and every one of your students. Being able to communicate directly with the teacher via the online application really puts our mind at ease and assists with home learning especially during the exceptionally difficult year.
- My child has been so excited to go to school and he has loved his first week! He is enjoying doing various activities, playing with new friends, seeing children he already knows and he cannot wait to go back.
- I appreciate it has probably been a bit difficult and things may be different to how they are usually. My child is lucky in that he doesn't know any different though, and clearly it is still a positive and welcoming environment. Thank you for helping to get him settled in and for working in these slightly strange times!
- V has loved her first days at school. She loves her uniform and book bag. She has been excited to go every morning and has been ready to leave super early each day!
- What a great start! Lovely to see S so at ease.
- H has really enjoyed her first few days at school. Thank you!
- M enjoyed the welcome booklet, thank you...they both seem excited and proud to have a book bag for big school.
- H has been really enjoying the hedgehog theme in school, and we loved watching the video you put up. She came home one day and made a family of play doh hedgehogs with worms to eat.
- E said this was ‘the best school day ever’ last night, loved all the activities and said we’d never believe it but they got Hot Chocolate at school! Thank you for planning such a fun day of outdoor learning for them.