Welcome to the St Peter's Primary School website.
We hope that you will enjoy exploring our website to find out more about our caring, happy school set in the heart of Coggeshall.
We believe that all of our pupils should be confident, successful learners and we strive to support and encourage them throughout their time with us.
The Ofsted report (May 2017) found that ‘pupils’ achievement across the school is good’ and that our children have
‘good attitudes to learning' which is reflected in their good attendance and high rates of participation in school activities’ (May 2017)
To find out more about our educational aims please visit vision
The school is set in extensive grounds which allows for a range of PE and outdoor learning opportunities, including our own Forest School area.
We offer a range of extra curricular activities and learning opportunities throughout the school day. Please see clubs.
We have a supportive Governing body and a very successful PTA, called the Friends of St Peter's. (FOSP).
(Please see their tabs above)
We would be happy to share our learning with you. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Mrs Alison Cole
- We have submitted a proposal to lower the admission age for children which will enable the school to take on the pre-school when it closes in July.
- The updated details of our phased return are as below: (Please click on link)
- Update on the plans for schools
- Please can you help us by completing a survey on home learning. Please click on the title above for more information.
- The DfE have published support for parents and carers, with particular guidance provided for children between 2 and 4 years of age, primary aged children and children with SEND - Please see the link for details
Latest School Calendar Events
- Year 6 Production to parents, carers15Jul2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Year 6 Production to parents, carers16Jul2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thank you coffee morning17Jul2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am